Customize your PDF with messages to your manager or colleagues. When ready, you can download and send.
Citrix powers a better way to work, and Synergy illustrates how, delivering the market insights we need to future-proof our IT investments. At Citrix Synergy 2019, May 20-23 in Atlanta, Georgia, I'll learn how Citrix empowers IT to support new ways of working, provide a superior employee experience, and add greater value to the business.
Citrix customers, prospective customers, partners and industry influencers from around the world come together at Synergy each year for strategic insights, intensive training and professional networking. You can review all the details at www.citrixsynergy.com.
My attendance at Synergy is a great investment that will yield immediate results in three areas:
- Insight: I'll meet thought leaders, see cutting-edge technologies and hear novel approaches to problem-solving
- Training: I'll acquire new knowledge that can be shared companywide — plus, earn a free certification on-site
- Professional relationships: I'll connect with industry experts, get guidance from Citrix engineers and evaluate new products from a range of vendors
Synergy offers multiple styles of learning for fresh insight into IT challenges:
- Opening Keynote from Citrix president and CEO David Henshall on vision and strategy, customer innovation and the technology shaping the secure digital workspace
- Super Sessions featuring inspirational guest speakers
- Interactive content with Match.Geek for small-group guidance, Fireside Chats and TED Talk-style sessions in Meet the Experts Theaters
- Hands-on learning in the Instructor-led Learning Labs preconference workshop, Self-paced Learning Labs and Citrix Experience Center demo pods
- Free or discounted certification exams on-site at the Certification Center
This single conference is the equivalent of multiple training courses that would require separate travel costs and time away from the office. Thank you for taking the time to review—see below for a few examples of the sessions, activities and labs that would have the most impact.